RWMCS provides a range of services to foreigners including the following:
- Immigration and relocation services
- Acquiring and transferring of real estate in Mauritius
- Work permits, investor permits and self-employment permits
- Assistance for setting up of businesses, companies, trusts and foundations in Mauritius.
- Investment and real estate services to foreigners wishing to reside and work in Mauritius.
- Application of all relevant licences and assistance relating to the acquisition of property.
- Registering and setting up of franchises in Mauritius.
- Assistance for service of legal documents in Mauritius as well as legalization/apostille of documents in Mauritius
- Employment/HR outsourcing
- Business Process Outsourcing
Types of permits
The Occupation Permit (OP) is a combined work and residence permit which allows foreign nationals to work and reside in Mauritius under 3 specific categories namely:
- Investor including Investor for innovative start-ups;
- Professional; and
Foreign nationals, above the age of 50 years, may also choose to retire in Mauritius as retired non-citizens. Such nationals shall be issued with a Residence Permit as Retired Non-Citizens.