RWMCS is a company based in Mauritius providing a range of services to foreigners in Mauritius. The team of RWMCS is composed of seasoned corporate lawyers and professionals to assist you in securing a move to Mauritius in the most efficient manner. Our team will accompany you to ensure that you feel comfortable and confident at each step in your move. We take careful consideration of your individual needs and craft a strategic plan that will help provide you with a sustainable business or living plan in Mauritius.
RWMCS provides a range of services to foreigners including the following:
- Immigration and relocation services
- Acquiring and transferring of real estate in Mauritius
- Work permits, investor permits and self-employment permits
- Assistance for setting up of businesses, companies, trusts and foundations in Mauritius.
- Investment and real estate services to foreigners wishing to reside and work in Mauritius.
- Application of all relevant licences and assistance relating to the acquisition of property.
- Registering and setting up of franchises in Mauritius.
- Assistance for service of legal documents in Mauritius as well as legalization/apostille of documents in Mauritius
- Employment/HR outsourcing
- Business Process Outsourcing
The island is situated approximately 2400 kilometres (4 hour flight) off the South East Coast of Africa. The island covers an area of 1,865 square kilometers or 720 square miles, with 330 kilometers of coastline. Mauritius is 45km in width and 65km in length.
Some Economic indicators of Mauritius
- Population: around 1.3 million
- Inflation: forecasted to be around 3.7-3.8% (stood at 3.6% in 2017) GDP: 13.34 billion USD
- Unemployment rate: around 7%
- Number of Tourists annually: 1.3 to 1.4 million
3 bedroom Penthouse with private roof terrace
Each apartment consists of 3 bed-rooms, one open living room and kitchen. One bedroom is ensuite with the two other rooms sharing a common bathroom. The floor space inside is around 100 square metres and this is doubled by the space of your private roof terrace. One of the bed-rooms faces the majestic mountains while the two other rooms face the ever blue sea of Mauritius.
There is a brilliant common infinity pool for you to dip and the parking slots for each apartment is inside the compound itself. The compound is secured by security gard services as well as CCTV cameras.
There is also a wellness park being built just behind the block of this project which will ensure that any family that settles in can enjoy the benefits of a secure and close walk/job any time they like.